How to Use Filters?
- Step 1) Make sure the spreadsheet is unprotected. If it is protected (with a padlock next to the tab name), unlock it by following these steps:
- Step 2) Locate the column you would like to reorder. Select it in the first row with content (header of the table).
- Step 3) Go to the excel data tab and then click on the filter button.
- Step 4) A new window will open where you can define which column you want to use as a basis for the classification, as well as the criteria. Click on these items to define what you want. Then click OK to confirm.
- Step 5) Your spreadsheet will be reorganized, as desired.