How to remove or change the logo?
- Step 1: Unlock the spreadsheet tab by accessing the Excel review menu and selecting the option to unprotect spreadsheet. See below how:
- Step 2: Right click on the LUZ logo and some options will appear. Select the cut option, as shown below:
- Step 3 (optional): After cutting out the LUZ logo, it will be saved for you to paste elsewhere, to clean it from your clipboard, select any blank cell in the spreadsheet and use the copy option. With that, you will have no future problems.
- Step 4: Repeat this process for all the logos you find. It is not possible to remove them all at once.
See below how to add your company logo to a spreadsheet:
- Step 1: Do all the steps above, to delete the logo.
- Step 2: Go to the "Insert" tab
- (1) in the excel menu and then click the image button
- (2) and then select the "Image from file ..." option
- (3): See below: